Rinati Skin is an equal opportunity employer. We are a fast-growing company and are constantly searching for talented team members. We accept resumes even if we do not have open positions posted.
We have 1 open position at this time, if you are a good fit for our team, please send us your resume here: HR@Rinatiskin.com
We seek an EXPERIENCED, motivated, skilled, and innovative lead formulation cosmetic chemist to work full time in a company that uses novel techniques in the research, development and manufacturing of formulas for use in cosmetics and nutraceuticals. The right candidate should have the ability to: plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion; exercise technical discretion and critical thinking in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments independently with minimal supervisor assistance; collaborate with other departments to oversee scale-up and manufacturing; go beyond traditional methodologies and work to create innovative solutions. The candidate should also have a positive attitude and ability to work well with others. Excellent attention to detail and able to communicate effectively and follow detailed written and verbal instruction.
Rinati Skin hires creative and innovative people with a passion to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of people around the world. Your expertise coupled with Rinati’s advanced platform will help bring life-enhancing products to the market.
- Candidates should have a good general foundation of scientific principles, chemistry concepts, and be proficient in core analytical scientific techniques, GMPs (cGMP), and technical writing.
- Knowledgeable about new product development, registration and regulatory requirements.
- Able to create spec sheets for new products.
- Maintain a high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature
- Comply with good housekeeping and safety practices.
- 4-year degree in a physical, chemical, biological, or pharmaceutical science required
- BS with at least 2 years of experience in formulation development
- Experience as an R&D formulator within the cosmetic field
Benefits include: base salary plus bonuses, health/dental/vision insurance and PTO